1. We follow traditional “namaste” to greet and welcome you.
2. Alcohol-based sanitizer dispensers at entrance, reception, common restrooms, restaurant and in every cottage.
3. All guests, staff members, suppliers and visitors are temperature screened at entry. We are directed to inform health authorities if the temperature is beyond 98.6 F.
4. All supplies & materials coming in resort is sanitized. Guests' luggage is also sanitized.
5. Regular staff training for hygiene & distancing and hygiene audit by senior staff is conducted.
6. Face masks mandatory for all staff members, guests, suppliers & visitors.
7. Hospital grade disinfectants are used for cleaning floors & all exposed surfaces/touch-points.
Check-in & out:
1. Mindful cottage allocation. Same cottage is not allocated for 48 hours after check-out.
2. Safety & hygiene information card is provided to guests.
3. Contactless check-in is followed.
4. E-payment and e-bill is preferred at checkout. If card is used, it is disinfected before & after use.
Kitchen & Restaurant:
1. Fruits, vegetables, meat, groceries and other kitchen ingredients & surfaces are disinfected.
2. Distant and well-spaced seating in restaurants.
3. Tables, chairs & tableware is disinfected thoroughly.
1. DIY cleaning kit (disinfectant wipes/sanitizer) in each cottage for guests’ use, if they wish to use.
2. Linen and towels are changed only on request by guests to limit exposure.
Activities & experiences:
1. No activities are clubbed with other guests.
2. All equipment & toys are thoroughly disinfected after every use.
1. Vehicle is thoroughly disinfected before pick-up.
2. Driver wears mask & gloves throughout and limits conversation to minimal.
3. Sanitizer and mask is available for guests use if needed.